GISDA would like to thank:
- All the young people who we have worked with, and continue to work with, for sharing their stories with others so that GISDA can continue to help other young people in the future.
- The organisations that fund GISDA and allow us to provide an invaluable service to the young people.
- Our partners – the Welsh Assembly Government, Gwynedd Council, Housing Associations and all the other public and third sector organisations who support us.
- All the schools, colleges, churches and community groups that support us and fundraise for us.
- To all the businesses and individuals that have supported us over the years and given us their time for free.
- To the local media who have regularly printed our stories for others to see.
To all of you – together we are stronger, better and can make a real difference.