WORKING WITH GISDA HAS NEVER BEEN MORE EXCITING, WITH CHALLENGING OPPORTUNITIES THROUGHOUT NORTH WALES.
Head of Finance
Manage and monitor all of GISDA's finance department activity
£30,411 - £35,016 pro rata
pension, sickness and holidays, staff wellbeing plan
Flexible - around 15 hours a week
- Manage and monitor all of GISDA’s Finance department activity
- Manage, Support and monitor GISDA’s Finance Officer
- Responsible and accountable to the Chief Executive, Treasurer and GISDA’s Management Board
- Supervise GISDA’s Finance Manager and Finance Officer
- Be proactive and be able to analyse Finance and provide regular advice to Chief executive, Management Team and Board
- Prepare regular reports (narrative and Excel) as and when needed to the Chief Executive Officer, Treasurer and Board Members.
- Offer regular strategic financial advice to all budget holders to ensure that they manage their budget effectively.
- Set out an annual calendar and work plan to the team and prioritise and monitor the work effectively.
- Identify the staff training needs in conjunction with the Chief Executive and GISDA’s Treasurer.
- Be a core Member of GISDA’s Management Team (Chief executive Officer, Head of Business and Head of Services) to ensure that we use our resources effectively for the benefit of vulnerable and homeless Young people