WORKING WITH GISDA HAS NEVER BEEN MORE EXCITING, WITH CHALLENGING OPPORTUNITIES THROUGHOUT NORTH WALES.
You will be a supervisor for GISDA's social enterprise cafe- CAFFI GISDA! You will be part of a team that serves the public but also supports volunteers and young people to gain skills and experiences in the catering and hospitality industry.
£9.28 an hour
Holidays and sickness. Pension.
You will have the below qualities:
- Enjoys working with people and young people
- Inspirational skills to support a team of staff
- Presenting and cooking food of quality
- Full of ideas to develop the cafe
- A positive and motivated person
- Marketing skills on our social media sites
- Tidy and organised
- Hardworking and dedicated
- Good customer service skills
- Networking within GISDA and other businesses
- Be able to maintain food hygiene and health and safety standards