- accommodation and support services;
- creative and artistic activities;
- therapeutic, leisure and educational activities;
- advice and information;
- training, volunteering opportunities and employment ; to help them develop the confidence, resilience, independent living skills and employability skills to participate fully in society free from any disadvantage.
SUPPORT AND OPPORTUNITIES FOR HOMELESS AND VULNERABLE YOUNG PEOPLE THROUGH PROVISION OF:
TO ACHIEVE THIS WE WILL ENSURE:
- a high standard of governance
- a culture where staff are supported and appreciated for their work
- resources to prioritise ‘Model Fi’ a therapeutic method of working effectively with young people. The governance and culture of the company will be monitored annually as part of GISDA’s annual report.
WE WILL DO THIS BY INVESTING IN AND COMMITTING TO THE FIVE STRATEGIC AIMS OUTLINED.
GISDA ensuring that the voice of homeless and vulnerable young people is central to everything.
GISDA responding to the housing and support needs of homeless and vulnerable young people.
SUPPORT AND OPPORTUNITIES
GISDA providing opportunities to homeless and vulnerable young people through creative, artistic, therapeutic, leisure and educational activities.
GISDA participating and playing a part in the community for the benefit of homeless and vulnerable young people.
GISDA developing plans, social enterprises and fostering partnerships to ensure sustainability.